Design and development of interactive experiences
Sixth Sensor is Carl Emil Carlsen’s alias as an interaction designer and technical artist. Apart from his personal art endeavors at cec.dk and lecturing, he is recruited on a project basis by agencies, companies, and cultural institutions. The context varies between live stage productions, digital products, interactive museum interfaces, augmented toys, and immersive experiences for commercial expos and events. He is based in Copenhagen and is open for temporary relocation.
Sixth Sensor is an Unity Asset Store publisher.
- Proficient in coding (C#, HLSL, DirectCompute).
- Specialized in Unity3D, being an early adopter in 2006.
- Educated in interaction design, UX, UI and design thinking.
- Experienced in lecturing and tutoring (design and computer science).
- Capable at technical art direction and design lead.
- Conceptualization, prototyping and full-cycle development.
- Custom data driven generative/parametric/procedural realtime content.
- Custom software tooling for productions.
- Unity project reviews and optimization.
AR, VR, XR, Mixed Reality, Virtual Production, Realtime VFX, Data Visualisation, Projection Mapping, Computer Vision, Stereoscopic 3D, Optical Illusions, Visual Music.
Royal Danish Theatre, Danish Broadcasting Company, The Culture Yard, Danish Technical University, Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design, PauseAble, Ustwo, Yoke, The Alexandra Institute, Make, Dark Matters, Vertigo, Makropol, Shift Control, Perstorp, and more. Via the above: Lego, Hasbro, Den Blå Planet, Novo Nordisk, The Danish Castle Centre, Glasmuseet Ebeltoft, and more.