Design and development of interactive experiences
Sixth Sensor is Carl Emil Carlsen’s alias as an interaction designer. Apart from his media art endeavors at cec.dk and lecturing, he is recruited on a project basis by agencies, companies, and cultural institutions. The context varies between theatre productions, product design, toy design, museum interfaces, and experiences for commercial expos and events. The speciality is interactive generative graphics, mixed-reality and new interfaces. He is based in Copenhagen and is open for temporary relocation.
Sixth Sensor is an Asset Store publisher.
- Proficient in coding. Specialized in Unity development (C#, HLSL, DirectCompute).
- Educated in interaction design, UX, UI and design thinking.
- Experienced in lecturing and tutoring (design and computer science).
- Technical art direction and design lead.
- Conceptualization, prototyping and full-cycle development.
- Generative design, realtime VFX content, data visualization.
- Custom interactive media, displays, projections, computer vision, sensors.
- Custom software tooling.
- Unity project review and optimization.
Royal Danish Theatre, Danish Broadcasting Company, The Culture Yard, Danish Technical University, Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design, PauseAble, Ustwo, Yoke, The Alexandra Institute, Make, Dark Matters, Vertigo, Makropol, Shift Control, Perstorp, and more. Via the above: Lego, Hasbro, Den Blå Planet, Novo Nordisk, The Danish Castle Cenre, Glasmuseet Ebeltoft, and more.